We know that to provide the best quality services we need the highest quality staff. Together, the healthier futures partnership, will have a renewed focus on retaining our existing workforce, attract more people to work in health and care locally, and develop new roles to help us to work together better. Our ambition is to become the employer of choice in the Black Country and West Birmingham through leadership development, talent management, succession planning, links to universities and development of innovative approaches to solving recruitment challenges that will retain and attract the best staff. We will be research driven, harnessing technology and innovation to benefit all areas of service delivery and organisational development.
If you are interested in joining one of our organisations please see the links below to current vacancies.
Ultimately, we want the Black Country and West Birmingham to be the best place to work.
- Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council
- Dudley Clinical Commissioning Group
- DIHC - Dudley Integrated Health and Care NHS Trust
- The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust
- City of Wolverhampton Council
- Wolverhampton Clinical Commissioning Group
- The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust
- West Midlands Ambulance Service
- NHS England & Improvement
- Black Country Healthcare
- Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Trust
- Birmingham City Council
- Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust
- Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group
- Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council
- Walsall Metropolitan Borough Council
- Walsall Clinical Commissioning Group
- Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust