Roadmap Supervision (RMSV) Training
Clinicians are invited to undertake Roadmap Supervision (RMSV) Training to support colleagues to be recognised as a First Contact Practitioner with the Centre of Advancing Practice.
There are two routes on the roadmap to be recognised as an FCP with the Centre of Advancing Practice:
- Portfolio route: requires submission of a portfolio of evidence signed off by an approved roadmap supervisor (RMSV); clinician criteria to be eligible for this training is outlined below.
- Taught route: FCP masters level 7 module.
Clinician eligibility criteria for 2-day RMSV Training:
- AHPs & Nurses with a full PG Masters
- Recognised FCPs on the HEE FCP directory
- Advanced Practitioners on the HEE Directory
Currently supervisor trainers undergoing the 2-day RSMV course will need to complete both days unless they are a GP Educational Supervisor. GP Educational Supervisors are not required to undertake the 2-day RMSV course but can access a 2 hour top up session specific to the AHP workforce and masters level sign off. Please note only recognised and approved National RMSV trainers can deliver RMSV courses.
Training Cohorts - each cohort will comprise up to 16 supervisor trainees:
- Cohort 1: training days 24th June and 1st July, 10 am to 3 pm. https://healtheducationyh.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/roadmap-supervision-rmsv-training-cohort-1
- Cohort 2: training days 22nd July and 5th August, 10 am to 3 pm. https://healtheducationyh.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/roadmap-supervision-rmsv-training-cohort-2
- Cohort 3 onwards: Training days to be confirmed; sessions will be 10 am to 3 pm.
Booking is to be completed via the survey links above, and it is imperative that prospective supervisors understand the commitment to complete both days of training, and that they must meet the required criteria. Candidates will not be able to mix and match dates between cohorts at this time.