Pharmacy Network Forum
Primary care is a fabulous area to work in , but we recognise even the best of us need support and guidance at times to make the work even better.
The Training hub are here to support you on your professional journey and to commit to that ,we have an exciting development that we would like you to get involved with . We are launching a pharmacy network forum, to support and advise you and to create a space for you to network, especially those new to working in primary care.
- Feeling isolated and need support?
- New to primary care and feeling lost ?
- Wanting to share ideas and ways of working?
- Looking for updates/guidance?
Then please come along and Join us on Tuesday 19th October 18:30 - 20:00 for Pharmacy Network Forum, where we will Discuss ;
- What does Woking In Primary Care/PCN look like?
- Myths Versus Reality
- What support is available (signpost to other networks/free training)
- Q and A – Your opportunity to ask questions
Please see Pharmacy Network Forum Agenda attached.
We want these sessions to be a space for you to grow and feel supported. To enable us to do that we need you to get involved and offer suggestions of what you would like to be discussed/offered . join our mailing list to be invited to our evets and to put forward ideas for what you think would benefit you
To book a place please click on the link below;
Please share this invite with your colleagues who you feel would benefit from this network.